Engineering Consultancy Service
Engineering Consultancy Services
Ashford brown has amassed over 400,000 man-hours in various engineering consultancy services ranging from feasibility studies, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) to detailed Engineering. We have also worked with clients on developing conceptual studies of the market.
Managing large in-house engineering competence is increasingly challenging in today’s business environment. Still, operators need access to a full range of experienced engineers when required, comprising mechanical, control and electrical, civil and structural, and materials and process specialists.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clients
WE ARE EXPERTS IN:
- Abrasive grit blasting
- Streams blasting
- Mechanical and manual surface preparation
- Application of paint and other coverings such as epoxy: (glass flakes, vinyl ester and ester synthetical materials)
- Application of anti-slip covering, road surface marking
- Internal tank blasting and other related services.
SPECIALTY & APPLICATION AREAS:
- Corrosion management on offshore installation facilities.
- Corrosion management on onshore installation facilities.
- Corrosion management on steel surface structures.